The Overlook at Rob Roy
The Overlook at Rob Roy is one of the most sought- after prestigious office/ medical projects on Bee Cave Road. The building offers a unique Class A office opportunity within a 110,000 SF project. The 4 story building offers a spacious courtyard with fountain, covered executive parking, access to plentiful nearby amenities, and sweeping hill country views.
- Located in scenic Southwest Austin, the property boasts easy access to Bee Cave Road and Loop 360.
- Overlooking 7 acres of wooden terrain, the building looks out over the Rob Roy development to the north, and the Barton Creek Valley to the South.
- Built in 2004 / 2008
- Building Size: 110,000 SF
- 4-Story Multi-Tenant Office Building
- Parking Ratio – 3.5 per 1,000 SF
- Common conference room facility for tenants
- Plentiful and convenient parking
- Recent improvements, including: common areas, covered executive parking, signage throughout the property, as well as energy management upgrades.
- Unique open atrium break-out areas